Hippity Hoppity Easter’s almost here. This cute centerpiece is perfect to dress up your home for Spring and Easter. I love how sweet, organic and festive it is. You just need a few items and the sky’s the limit as far as what yo can decorate your bowl with. Come follow along to see how I designed mine.
Here are the supplies you’ll need:
- A vessel to place your arrangement in like a large dough bowl, tray or really any type of container that is round
- florists foam (if you want to elevate the bunny)
- Chocolate Easter bunny **Take note this one is not real chocolate its made of resin so it’s safe from being nibbled on. I think you could use a real one and spray it with a top coat to preserve it.
- 3-4 bunches of greenery (I purchased all my florals from Hobby Hobby)
- 1-2 stems like queen annes lace, berries or something that has airy looking buds on it
- faux tulips -Mine are a real touch and will be linked at the end of the post.
- moss of your choice
- bird nest with eggs and sprig of fern
Place your florist block in the center of the bowl. No need to adhere it because you are jus using i to elevate the bunny.
Place your bunny on the florists block. I turned mine on a slight angle.
Place the greenery bunches around the base of the bunny into the florist foam. fill it as much as possible all around the bowl.
Place the birds nest in the spot you’d like it to rest. I added some sweet little eggs and a sprig or 2 of fern fronds.
Fill in with the rest of your flowers and stems. be sure to bend the stems to make them look more natural flowing out of the greenery base.
I also added a few tall twig stems to give a little more height behind the bunny.
Fill in any homes you may have with your decorator moss. This finishes the look and gives it that organic look.
Isn’t it just the cutest and easiest centerpiece? I have several spring decor craft ideas, tablesettings and more. Here are a few you can check out Festive Easter Table Inspiration, Easter Table Inspiration With A Matching Dessert, How To Create A Pretty Spring Door Basket
I hope that gave you some fun inspiration for your own home. Be sure to watch for more Easter inspiration and decor ideas coming soon.